Do you have a peak half term or July week that just won’t sell?
In the current economic climate, a percentage of holidaymakers will postpone their holiday booking until the last minute to try to take advantage of any discounts on offer.
If you have had problems selling a peak ski or summer holiday week at your property, or if you have had a late cancellation pureholidayhomes.com is offering you the opportunity to advertise that specific period in our separate late deals section.
How does the late deals section work?
As a property owner, you just need to decide which of the available holiday periods at your home you would like to offer a late booking discount at, what the discount would be and for how long that discount will be applicable for.
The late deals section of pureholidayhomes.com will then be publicised on our homepage and will operate in the same way as our standard search function, the only difference being the holidaymaker knows every property listed is offering a last chance discount.
To benefit from the late deals promotion, we advise owners to apply a significant holidaymaker offer to ensure your increased exposure leads to bookings.
As a registered owner, how do I list my advert in the late deals section?
To register your advert for a late deal listing, simply:
1. Log in to your account as normal.
2. Click on 'edit details' of the property you would like to add a late deal to.
3. Skip to the 'preview/publish' section of your property details.
4. On the right hand side of the page under 'Your subscription settings', you will have the option of adding a late deal.
5. Click on the 'Add "Late" deal' and follow the few basic steps to activate your new late deal listing!