What is the Home Exchange?
The Home Exchange is an owner to owner exchange program that allows you to trade spare weeks in your property for holiday homes that you would typically like to rent and pay for.
- Trade a week skiing in the French Alps for a week snorkeling in Sardinia
- Trade spring in Devon for a winter warmer in St. Lucia
- You may also like to consider swapping your property outside of the peaks seasons such as a week of log fires and walking in the Lake District for a winter golfing break in Spain
There are no restrictions to the amount of weeks that you can swap your holiday home for, making it ideal for those with increased leisure time, extended families, or for corporate entertaining.
pureholidayhomes.com is the only property rental website that offers this exclusive service and you will only find owners listed who have signed up to the program.
How does the Home Exchange work?
Property owners can select one or more of their listed homes to be eligible for the Home Exchange swap program. In order to take advantage of the program, an owner can either pay the subscription at initial registration of the property or subsequently through the owners’ login.
Searching for homes in the exchange program
- Log in as an owner on the pureholidayhomes.com homepage.
- Click on the search page and you will see a tick box in the left hand search box where you can chose to only search for Home Exchange properties.
- Once you have identified the homes of interest, you can contact the owner using the conventional contact enquiry form. An owner will see this in their email inbox logged as an Home Exchange enquiry.
- Negotiations over availability, supplementary payments where applicable, terms and conditions will then take place owner to owner.